01 02 03 ANOVA : POWER GREEN 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

POWER GREEN

34

As spring finally came - when we just forget for a second that April's bringing some strange weather at the moment to Switzerland - I got to wear some lighter and brighter clothes after the long cold season. So in this look, I actually wore a neon jumpsuit but paired it with a men's shirt so it became my pants. To go with this color palette, I put on this green - water blue statement necklace. Luckily, we just captured the last sunshine that day which gives the pictures this beautiful atmosphere.
And even though I'm quite late, it's a perfect Easter look with the bright colors.



Happy Easter - and get inspired!
















OUTFIT

JUMPSUIT - Miss Selfridge
SHIRT - from my dad
NECKLACE - Zara
SHOES - Graceland


pictures by Matthew Alexander

Labels:

35 36 37 38